Does Anybody Hear Her?
This is the time of year we celebrate our Savior’s birth. The most important unplanned pregnancy since the beginning of time. Mary was a young girl and with great courage. In the midst of an unplanned pregnancy she proclaimed “I am the Lord’s servant.” Luke 1:38 NIV.
The truth is, Christmas holds great joy for us as believers, but there are women all over the world who see the baby in the manger and think of their own child or children, lost to their sin of abortion.
You might think this is an unusual way to open a Christmas letter, but that is the reality of the season for many post-abortive women and men.
I want to thank you for your support in 2015.
Women all over the world are hearing the message of forgiveness, healing, and transformation that God offers through the Surrendering the Secret Bible Study.
Because you did what you did in 2015, we were able to do what we did in 2015:
- We were able to launch our brand new State Ambassador Program to identify and equip leaders who desire to share the ministry of post abortion recovery in their own states, cities and churches.
- Two of our National Leaders traveled to Ireland. These amazing women paid their own way to support and train three growing groups of new leaders on the other side of the world.
- STS was presented at 4 national ministry conferences.
- We were able to produce and release our first ONLINE LEADER TRAINING!
- Pat was able share the ministry of Surrendering the Secret and A Surrendered Life on Life Today and Focus on the Family as well as many other radio, tv and websites.
- Surrendering the Secret was translated into Chinese and has gone with our team 3 times in 2015 to a place where abortion is frequently a requirement.
- A Surrendered Life (the chapter version of STS) was translated into Spanish and will be available on our website in 2016.
- Because of the support of our national leadership team, Cristina was able to share her testimony at her church and lead the study. One woman was healed and now wants to lead and two pastors have asked her to speak at their churches about Surrendering the Secret.
- COUNTLESS men and women have found help on our website, social media and 3,000 trained leaders.
With over 60,000,000 abortions in the US alone, men and women all over the world need the healing Gods’ restoring word provide through Surrendering the Secret. He has transformed thousands of lives through this program. Setting people free to be who they were meant to be.
For those of you who joined this ministry through your financial partnership in 2015, Thank You for helping us get all of that done. We are praying for your continued support in 2016.
If you have never given before, would you help us reach “her”? Simply click on the DONATE NOW button above or mail a check to our national office at:
Surrendering the Secret, Attention Pat Layton
3030 Starkey Blvd
New Port Richey, Fl 34655
We would love to send you one of our custom STS bracelets for any gift over $50.00.
The video link below is to the Casting Crowns song, “Does Anybody Hear Her?” The “scarlet letter” women wear is an “A” for abortion. 33% of women* have had or will have abortions by the time they reach the age of 45.
Our goal this year is to reach more women with the healing message of the Gospel and God’s forgiveness.
How can you help?
*We need your prayer support.
Pray that hurting men and women come to a place where they can’t wait another second to get healed. Pray more women will rise up as leaders. Pray that pastors will speak courageously about abortion.
*We need financial support.
Web site changes and graphics use much of our budget.
Webinars are much needed and live trainings are in demand.
Print materials for our leaders, conferences and travel, marketing and development are all important to this ministry.
Thank you for your prayers for Surrendering the Secret and those we minister to. We are excited about 2016. We look forward to updating you about our progress.
His for ETERNAL Life!