Check in with your closest STS State Ambassadors! She wants to help you get your ministry going or growing!
Greetings STS Friend!
As you can see below, it has been a while since I posted here. We had a change of website format a while back and since I am a bit SLOW at learning new cyber stuff, I have not stopped by to say hi!
So, here I am!
Another reason I haven’t been posting is that we have had lots of changes going on at our STS International office in 2014 and have been SUPER busy pressing into God for our next steps!
Here is the short version–
1. On January 1, 2014, we were “pushed out of the nest” so-to-speak, of the local pregnancy resource ministry I founded in Tampa in 1989 and have now taken on the mantle of being our own 501(C)3. Since we no longer have the financial support of that “parent” organization, we have been praying (A LOT!), regrouping, reorganizing and capturing a new plan of action for the coming year.
2. We have a new “International” headquarters/office located at:
3030 Starkey Road
New Port Richey, Fl 34655
3. I have a new Executive Assistant, her name is Rosemary Mazur and her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
4. After 5 years of face-to-face training of over 1500 leaders, effective January 2015 we will be transitioning to a brand new Web-Based STS Leadership Training via an online resource. Please stay tuned for details over the coming weeks, here, on Facebook and via our monthly newsletter.
If you are NOT signed up to to receive that please send Rosemary an email and she will add you to our list!
5. We have expanded our territory to reach more Men and Couples via a new resource called “A Surrendered Life” released by Baker Books on July 1. Please let us know if you are a leader who is using STS to minister to MEN and/or COUPLES. We want to be sure to refer other leaders to you for help and support! The most fun part of that for me is that after 5 years of begging :); my husband Mike has agree to “officially” join our team (he has ALWAYS been on the team) and help me with the Ambassador Program (see number 6 and our expanded outreach to MEN and COUPLES! We are making a plan now for 2015 and will be sharing that via newsletter over the next few months.
6. To help us embrace this new season and see STS reach new levels, we have started a BRAND NEW leadership partnership team!
Effective January 2015 we have opened up the STS Ambassador Team. This team will be made up of those “Certified Leaders” (STS leaders who have taken one of our approved leadership training programs) who have applied to be included on the Ambassador Team. This new team will be recognized as the hands and feet of STS around the world and have their ministries listed on our website beginning January 1, 2015.
If you are a “Certified Leader” for STS and would like to consider being part of the Ambassador Team, please contact our office for more information and an application.
7. We will host our first Annual Ambassador Conference in the Fall of 2015! Stay tuned!
last but not anywhere NEAR LEAST–
Since STS has been pushed from the parent nest, we are being forced to support ourselves (can anyone get a personal vision?/LOL!!)
For the very first time STS is being required to raise money in order to continue this passionate and critical ministry, we need your prayers and your financial partnership to:
♥ Complete the production of our new online training product.
♥ To update our website adding our new Ambassador Team to our Resource Map.
♥ Provide STS leadership and Support to leaders and churches across the nation.
♥ Offer our very first couples ministry retreat in Spring 2015.
♥ Offer our first Annual Ambassador Team Conference in Fall 2015.
Since we are totally new at asking for such support, we engaged the partnership of an amazing ministry called Fashion and Compassion. F&C is located in Charlotte, NC and strives to educate, empower and engage people in the fight against poverty and injustice in the world. They raise funds through the creation of beautiful jewelry and partner with other non-profits to support one another as we attempt to fund the ministries God has called us to offer.
Here is our very first Fashion and Compassion gift with donation! isn’t it beautiful. FOR A LIMITED TIME–with your Gift of $25.00 or more you will receive this lovely bracelet which shares the key claim of STS–Revelation 12:11
We overcome the enemy through the blood of The Lamb and the word of our testimony!!
So–you think that is enough for a”catch up” post?
I’ll take it from here to begin sharing more details about each new thing that God is doing!!
In the meantime–would you be willing to share a word of blessing in the comments below? This has been a pretty scary step of faith for the entire STS team.
Your support means everything to us!
Greetings Surrendered Sisters and Interested Friends!
Welcome to the new and improved STS website. We are still putting a few finishing touches on the new site but I wanted to say HI and that we are so glad you are here.
Our team at Surrendering the Secret is growing and going–Me and my adorable STS Assistant Suzanne and our team of 9 Brilliant National Leaders have had face -to-face coaching and training time with over 1500 Certified Leaders.
God has dropped our “healed hearts” into 7 countries and has just recently published STS in Chinese and Spanish!! Whoot!whoot!!
Please take a tour around the website, tell me visited in the COMMENTS section and let em know what you like and/or don’t like (yeah we wanna know!) about the website. We will be working to improve it more and more as we go.
Lastly, check out our MANY upcoming g training. We are pretty much all over the US so we have to be close to YOU! Join us, will you?
Also, I am having a fun Father’s Day Giveaway on my personal Facebook Page–I would love to give the goodies to a Surrendered Sister!
Blessings to you!