About the Founder ofSURRENDERING THE SECRET
Since opening in 1986, Life Impact Network served over 50,000 women and their families and raised over 20 million dollars in support of Sanctity of Life ministries.
Pat Layton is the Founder and President of Life Impact Network, an international non-profit ministry based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Pat is a busy wife, Mom, and Grandmother “G” who spends her “spare time” as a national speaker, author and certified life coach. She is a popular keynote speaker for fundraising events and women’s conferences. Pat hosts a national woman’s conference called “Imagine Me…Set Free” and a “Unique Boutique Retreat” for small groups of women in leadership called REST QUEST. Pat writes articles for newspapers, blogs, newsletters, and ministry media, including Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lifeway, Focus on the Family, and Concerned Women for America.
Through Pat’s lifelong passion, leadership and commitment, Life Impact Network founded:
A crisis pregnancy intervention program (A Woman’s Place)
A counseling and support ministry for families faced with life-threatening medical conditions of a pre-born child (Comfort Care of Tampa)
An adoption agency (Woven Basket)
Surrendering the Secret, an international post-abortion recovery ministry and her most passionate pursuit
Surrendering the Secret
Pat’s post-abortion recovery program Surrendering the Secret, recently updated and re-launched by LifeWay Christian Resources (January 2019) includes a NEW leader’s guide and video series. Pat’s latest trade book is Life UnStuck, Finding Peace with your Past, Purpose in your Present and Passion for your Future where she explores the timeless truth and freedom found in Psalm 139.
More about Pat →
- Pat has received numerous awards and honors.
- She is a member of American Association of Christian Counselors
- She is a member of CareNet and Heartbeat (both international networks of pregnancy care centers)
- She has served her state on the Florida Governor’s Media Service Review Team for the Abstinence Education Plan and the Florida Governor’s Partnership for Adoption
- has been recognized by the Florida House of Representatives with the Promise of Excellence award.